Search on CORD-19
The triage function is an essential element of the curation system directly integrated into the CovidTriage, but also available through a special API developed on HTTP GET/POST protocols. This service provides a ranked list of CORD-19 documents (from the Allen Institure for AI) for a keyword-centric curation request.
The base URL is :
subject parameter is mandatory as it specifies the name of the researched entity.
The following parameters are available :
- axis : to define the section of the thesaurus used for the curation, default is ALL (to match any concept from COVoc, regardless of its axis)
- excludedConcept : to list the identifiers of the non-relevant concept to filter out of the ranking strategy (e.g. "COVOC:0010013,COVOC:0030019" respectively to exclude the occurrences of "interaction" and "marijuana" from the scoring)
- requested : to define the maximum number of retrieved citations, default is 50 and maximum is 1000
Regardless of the selected axis, the CovidTriage search is always based on the controlled vocabulary available on github.
If the default axis is not wanted, one or more of the following section can be set (separated by a comma):
- Biological / Medical vocabulary
- Cell Line
- Clinical Trial
- Conceptual Entity
- Disease and Syndrom
- Protein and Genome
The following URL provides a list of publications corresponding to the keyword "chloroquine", ranked for their relevance to the curation of CORD-19 using the Chemicals.
The output is provided in JSON format :
"abstract":"ABSTRACT: Although chloroquine, hydroxychloroquine and [...].",
"title":"New concepts in antimalarial use and mode of action in dermatology",
Output fields for each document are :
- "publicationId" : the identifier of the retrieved publication
- "title" : the title of the publication
- "abstract" : the abstract of the publication
- "pubDate" : the value is set to 0 until dates are note stored in the CORD-19 index
- "statements" : the number of annotations found in the full-text (abstract + body of the article)
- "neXtA5Score" : the score provided by the SIBiLS-CovidTriage search engine, depending of the curation query
You can contact us for questions specifically relating to this service.